Terms and Conditions of stall hire at
Morisset Showground Markets
Morisset Showground Markets Terms and Conditions
- Market stall sites are $20 each. Powered sites are $25 each. Stall holders must provide their own tables for display and gazebos.
- Stall sites will, from August 2016 market, be booked and paid for in advance. In cases of illness and inability to attend that market or severe weather on the day of the market, stall fees can be transferred to the next month, with notice to the market operator . If a stall is not booked and paid for, then there is no guarantee to maintain a preferred site. Please see booking form.
- Stall holders will deliver their stall fees to the office between 6.30 am and 8.00 am. Please ensure that your site number is correctly quoted.
- All sites must be occupied by 6.30 am. Stall sites not occupied by that time, without notice to the Managers, may have their site allocated to another stall holder without refund or deferral of the fee.
- Whilst the market will operate normally on the 1st Saturday of the month, the Managers reserve the right to cancel or change the date.
- Market sites must be left clean and tidy. All Stall Holders are to remove from the Showground any remaining products not sold on the day.
- External sites will be 4 x 4 meters only, any encroachment on other sites will incur an additional fee. Please note, undercover and pavilion sites are smaller.
- All stall holders must ensure that any outdoor shade covers are secured and anchored to the ground in all weathers.
- All stall holders must provide a copy of up-to-date Public Liability Insurance certificate of currency.
- Morisset Showground Market have the ability to cover up to 10 sites with insurance for an additional cost of $10. Bookings for this stall insurance cover is essential. This insurance, however, cannot cover – tools, health, cosmetics, medicines, potions, oils, soaps, alcohol, amusements, electrical goods, second hand toys, massage therapy, hazardous, flammable or dangerous goods.
- All food stalls to provide PLI Certificate of Currency, Food Handling Certificates and if applicable, Council Food Van Inspection Certificates.
- The Managers reserve the right to request any individual or stall holder to leave the grounds if they are being aggressive or abusive or whose behaviour is in anyway unacceptable towards patrons, other stall holders or market operators.
Poultry and Parrot Auctions – enquiries contact 0411 672 528
- All poultry and birds to be sold in suitable boxes or cages with room for the poultry to stand and turn around, no plastic containers will be accepted
- Any boxes or cages not required by purchaser after sale of birds, poultry, rabbits etc. are to be removed from the showground, as no boxes are to be left at the showground after the sale. Person found leaving boxes will be charged a disposal fee of $10.00
- No pre– selling of birds/poultry or other items prior to the auction by either Auctioneer or seller once Lots have been entered.
- Sellers will be paid on the day of the auction or can be collected at the following auction, no cheques will be sent unless arranged beforehand.
- The auctioneer will receive 20% commissions on the sale of all items
- Small birds/parrots including finches should be provided with seed and water, which is in accordance with RSPCA requirements (not to be sold in plastic ice-cream containers)
- All birds that require National Parks and Wildlife Licence can only be sold by and to people who hold current NPW License which must be produced by the seller at the time of book in and by purchaser at time of sale.
- Birds/Poultry can arrive at 6am on the day of the Auction to be auctioned.